As Zeytin Hotel, we are happy to welcome your pet friends except for the high season months of July and August. At the same time, we have our cat “Dolma” who we consider as one of our family for 10 years. Dolma, who has adopted our hotel quite well, tends to see other animals as a threat in the beginning. For this reason, we would like to convey some important information so that our guests who come to our hotel with their pets feel comfortable and safe.
- Animal Friendly Rooms: Our hotel has special rooms that accept pets. Depending on our availability, your reservation will be made in these rooms.
- Reservation Information: When booking, please specify the size of your pet and that you will bring it with you. This will help our hotel to provide you with the best service.
- Keeping Connected: When walking your pet in public areas, please always keep them under control with a leash or harness.
- Cleaning and Maintenance: Please make sure your pet is clean and well groomed.
- Silence and Discomfort: Make sure your pet does not disturb other guests.
- Cleaning and Waste: We will ask you to be careful not to leave your pet’s waste inside the hotel.
- Loneliness Status: Try not to leave your pets alone in the room.
- Other Guests: Please understand that other guests and hotel staff may feel uncomfortable with your pet
These rules aim to ensure a comfortable stay with your pets and to protect the peace of mind of other guests. Thank you for your understanding and we sincerely wish you a pleasant vacation.